Sun, Feb 13|
Free Covid 19 Vaccination & Community Health Fair&Covid Testing
Time & Location
Feb 13, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM CST
Richardson, 1416 E Collins Blvd, Richardson, TX 75081, USA
About the Event
Icna Relief in partnership with Dialogue Institute Dallas and Raindrop of Dallas are providing free 1st, 2nd and booster doses of the Pfizer vaccine for the second time. Rapid & PCR COVID test will also be available. Plan to attend this community event and help our community stay safe!
This vaccination will be on site at Raindrop Community Center. Participants will follow the vaccination process. Masks and social distancing must be followed.
- Limited number of vaccines will be available.
- Registration is required.
- 2nd doses and boosters are available to anyone who has received a first dose from any location. Must bring vaccine card.
- Bring a valid ID for adults
- Bring valid proof of age for children 5 and up i.e. birth certificate, school ID, school report card, passport, Texas ID or vaccine record
- Masks and social distancing are required.
You will complete forms onsite.
Free Services include:
- COVID-19 Vaccines ( Kids Age 5 & up)
- Adult Booster
- COVID-19 RAPID & PCR Testing
- Blood Sugar Testing
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Total Hemoglobin
- Physician Counseling