- Wednesday | March 24, 2021
- 5:30 am - 7:00 am
You are Invited…
About this Event
Started in 2017, Together We Dine (TWD) provides an opportunity for people to have safe conversations over dinner about race. In the current health cautious environment, TWD has pivoted to a virtual format held via Zoom. Following an introduction of fellowship, facilitators will lead interactive small group discussions between participants about race, race relations and current events.
OTHER EVENT DETAILS
- Participants must be 18 years or older
- Registration is limited
- Registration closes Tuesday, March 23 at noon, CST
- Zoom call information will be emailed to confirmed participants on Tuesday afternoon
- Participants are asked to log in at 5:20 p.m. CST for a prompt start at 5:30 p.m. CST
About the Dialogue Institute Dallas – A non-profit organization that promotes a mutual understanding and dialogue among people of diverse faiths and cultures by creating platforms to engage educational activities about social, interfaith and cultural matters for direct communication.